Wednesday, September 8, 2010

9/8/10

Days before departure:            5

Things to do before departure: 
                                        Pack
                                         Finish applying for Social Work program
                                         Get the most wear out of my ripped jeans as possible
                                         Find a hotel if needed
                                         Sleep

Plane tickets are in alignment and the final emails have been sent out. I have a bit of house cleaning tasks to take care of, but other than that, it should be smooth sailing (well, flying technically) from here on out -for the next few days anyways.

I will be flying from Phoenix to Los Angeles, Los Angeles to Dubai. We are talking more than 18 hours of flight time. If only I could rack up frequent flyer miles…

I just recently calculated that my flight gets in around 7:30PM Dubai time. The check-in for the dorms ends at 6PM. Anyone else seeing a slight complication with these numbers? Exactly. So I’ve been emailing my face off these last couple of hours to see if a check-in extension might be possible. If not, I need to find a hotel room to crash at for the night and I need to find it quickly.

Seven star hotel, yes?


The Burj Al Arab

(Also, the weirdy music that is now blessing your desktop, it's to the right of the blog. Feel free to shut it up or shuffle through it at your leisure. Cheers.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment